Sunday, September 25, 2011

Solid Solids!

My mom and I spent one weekend making Blake's veggies - sweet potatoes, acorn squash, butternut squash, green beans, peas, and carrots.

 Sweet Potatoes cooking.
 Acorn Squash
 Freezing
All of the veggies after I let them freeze overnight.

I made her avocado one night after the kids went to bed.
Yes, I know it looks gross...but it is pretty yummy!

My mom and I spent the next weekend making her fruits - apples, nectarines, plums, plumcots, peaches, white flesh peaches, and pears.

All of the fruits after freezing overnight.

So far she has eaten (and loved) butternut squash, sweet potatoes, and avocado.  This week we are trying green beans...I am not liking our chances with that one :)
Our garage refrigerator full of foods for the next three months!

No comments:

Post a Comment