Monday, May 23, 2011

ONE Month and Counting

Seriously MOM...please don't do this again :)
My first onesie attempt. I still need to sew the zigzag lines around it when we go to the lake this weekend (I want to borrow my mom's sewing machine first).



I can't believe our little girl is one month old.  She is 10 pounds 8.5 ounces and 22 1/2 inches long. Her cheeks are getting fuller and her thighs and arms are starting to get lots of little rolls.

Blake likes to:
Eat, Sleep, Watch Fish TV, Lift her head up to look at lights, curtains, the fire place (exciting I know), Smile in her sleep and when you kiss her little face, Look in the mirror at herself on her new floor gym, Wear gigantic bows in her hair (OK...that is really me - she doesn't like it so much).

I can't wait to see what the next month brings us!

No comments:

Post a Comment