Friday, June 10, 2011

Shave and a Haircut...

I asked him to let me take a picture of his new haircut...first he did this...
Then he did this (notice the blue from the lollipop)...
 Finally he stopped for one minute to show off his new buzz cut.
I took Cole (without Daddy as backup) to get his official SECOND haircut today.  I expected the SAMA techniques to come out again as I "contained" my own child while the man trimmed his hair...but it didn't happen.  This time I decided to sit in the chair and let him sit on my lap.  The only time he got a little fussy was when the man used the small razor around his ears/neck.  He kept saying "Oww, Oww, Oww" even though it did not hurt.  He also kept looking on the floor and in the mirror and asking, "Wheredit (yes it is one word in Cole language) go?"...made us laugh.  Now I will say that the receptionist gave him 2 lollipops to eat while getting his hair cut, another lady brought him a balloon, and I promised him Skittles if he listened...when you are going into battle you need to bring your guns (or candy, whichever it might be).  I guessed at what to put the razor on and said a five all over - I'm a girl...I have no idea what a five really is???  It looked long when he showed it to me on the little picture...but now my son has a true summer haircut.  We probably will not use a five next time :) :) :).  He is still my handsome boy, just kind of bald again!

No comments:

Post a Comment