Monday, December 6, 2010

"Snow" Day in the Hood

Don't tell Nana and PopPop, but we gave him his Christmas present from them early...he loves it! The snow day was right around the corner from our house, so we just cruised on over. Sweet smile!
Lots of fun when I'm with Dad!
My first solo attempt...
Crash landing...
Snowball fight!
Cole kept falling on purpose while saying, "Whoa, whoa, whoa" the entire time (and laughing of course).
Hi Mom!
Teravista had it's annual snow day yesterday. Cole loved it. Dan took him down the first time and he started dragging the sled back up the hill again. He went down with Daddy twice and then we sent him on his own. He wiped out about half way down the hill but wanted to go again. He loved making little snowballs and throwing them at the other kids (and at us). I have a few more pictures to post, but we decided to use them for our Christmas card. I am waiting to post them so they will be a surprise to his family. I am so glad we get to do things like this with Cole - I know he will not remember the fun, but I sure will remember those big smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment