Saturday, September 25, 2010

Mommy's Purchases

Playing with the neighborhood kids in the new bounce house. Every ball ended up outside of the tent...
hence...maybe a lakehouse toy in the near future :)
So I decided to venture out to our community garage sale today...probably will not happen again. People take garage sale shopping too seriously. I almost was ran over several times and backed into several more different times. I will have to admit I liked looking at things that people were trying to sell. I think next time, if there is a next time...I will head out with a friend. I did purchase a bounce house for Cole - perfect for his age, maybe up to about three years old for $50 (regularly $200) and a little ball pit that might become a toy for grandma's house :)

No comments:

Post a Comment