Thursday, July 22, 2010

Happy Hour With The Girls

I don't think the picture is out of focus...that is the amount of smoke in the bar...cough, cough!!
I went to Happy Hour with some of my work friends last night - it was Neef and Beth's birthdays...a whole 25 years old and 30 years old...I'm soooooo old. Dan and I are making more of an effort to do things on our own - happy hours, poker nights, etc. I think it is great that we do our own thing for sure, but the entire time I was there (when I wasn't having a really good time), I was thinking that I should be home giving Cole a bath and making dinner - How sad is that? It is so hard these days to enjoy something that doesn't involve my boys, but I know it is good for us and I am SURE it will just take more practice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment