Sunday, May 2, 2010

A Letter To My Son

May 2010 - 1 Year Old May 2009 - 1 Day Old
Happy First Birthday My Sweet Boy!
To begin to tell you how much you are loved is almost impossible. You make me happy when I am sad, you give me energy when I am exhausted, you give me hope when I seem to have none, you make me feel loved when I might not always deserve it.
You are such a good boy. You are so happy and bring out a smile in everyone around you. Your Daddy and I talk all of the time about why we are so lucky to have such a sweet boy - we don't know why, but we know that we are just that - LUCKY. It has been such a joy watching you grow over the past year. So tiny when we brought you home from the hospital and such a BIG, strong boy now. You are walking to greet us and waving bye-bye when we leave. You reach for us when you need a hug and make our hearts melt when you say MaMa and DaDa. We love that you always want to share your snacks with the dogs and that you still think taking a bath is the most fun time of the day. You make us laugh a million laughs a day!
Cole, YOU make US a better Mommy, a better Daddy, a better wife, a better husband, a better daughter, a better son, a better friend. All because YOU love US without conditions! YOU make US better!
You healed your mommy's broken heart and I am forever grateful. Daniel Cole - you are the BEST thing mommy has ever done. Thank you for choosing me!

No comments:

Post a Comment