Friday, May 4, 2012

Cole's Birthday Breakfast

We had our mini-cupcakes with candles for breakfast this morning (Cole also found the leftover candy from his school goodie bags).  He asked us to light the candles three times so he could blow them out.  Three years...I can't believe I have a three year old little boy - that is potty-trained - YES!!!

I will say this to you every single year, these exact words...Cole, YOU make us a better Mommy, a better Daddy, a better wife, a better husband, a better daughter, a better son, a better friend. All because YOU love US without conditions. YOU make US better!
You healed my broken heart when I doubted it would ever heal...You make me better than I ever could have imagined...I love you Daniel Cole Walker.
 




 Of course B needed one.
 Birthday "Cheers" with lollipops!
 He is hoarding all of the chocolate chips...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment