Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A Letter To My Daughter

April 2011

April 2012
Oh my sweet girl, how did a year go by already?  I want to tell you how much I love you, how much we all love you.  You make us laugh when you dance, you make us smile when you call for MaMa, DaDa, or Bubba, you make me happy when my heart is not so much.  When I was pregnant with you, I just KNEW it was you before you were ever here - in fact your sweet face has been in my heart for a long time.  You complete our family more than you could ever imagine.  Blakey, you make me the mommy I always thought I wanted to be...even when I find it almost impossible to give anything to anyone, I can because of you.  I can't help but smile when I rock you to sleep.  I can't help but tear up when I think of what a beautiful girl you are and what I know you will be in the future...I KNOW you will move mountains.  Thank you for choosing me for your mommy.  Thank you for being part of our family and completing it.  You and Cole are the best things I have ever done.  I love you to the moon and back sweet girl!  Happy, happy birthday~

No comments:

Post a Comment