Sunday, April 4, 2010

What a Day!

Cutest Bunny Ever! Dumping the Puffs and trying a Peep.
I didn't think Cole would really be into Easter at his age, but by the looks of our living room right now...I think he kind of liked it. He tore through his basket, throwing all of his little things everywhere. He then spotted the eggs that I "hid" around the living room and went from egg to egg - shaking it, opening it, spilling the contents on the floor, eating a few...and then moving onto the next one. I mostly put Puffs, Yogurt Melts, Cheerios, and Goldfish in the eggs...mostly. He did get an egg with mini M&Ms and an egg with gummy Lifesavers (from our neighbor...which he loved). I also let him try a Peep. I don't think I have to tell you if he liked it or not.
Cole is 11 months old today. We have started making plans for his first birthday party. So much fun, so much fun. I have decided our life was pretty boring before Monkey came into it!

No comments:

Post a Comment